Welcome to the Thornlie Christian College Chromebook Store
Update – The College is working very hard to provide friendlier and clearer ways to purchase the Chromebook you need for your student. We have new portal coming shortly, which will include several new options on models and accessories. We will aim to keep you updated here as plans progress.
The three possible purchasing options available to you are:
- Using this portal with secure credit card facilities;
- Ordering in person at the College Library which can provide credit and debit card facilities; or
- Contacting the College IT Department via our support form for instructions on completing an order and then making payment by bank transfer directly to the vendor.
If you require assistance for any aspect of purchasing a Chromebook package for your student, please:
- Read the Chromebook Frequently Asked Questions document to check if your question has already been answered; if not
- Contact the College IT Department via our support form. The answers provided will also be used to update the Chromebook Frequently Asked Questions.
- The current vendor for all Chromebook purchases is Stott and Hoare. Please note that all warranty requests are processed through Stott and Hoare.
- Estimated time for delivery is currently four to five weeks for Chromebook units.
Credit/Debit Card Surcharges
Due to policy changes with PayPal, we are currently not offering Credit Card payments. We are looking into alternative methods and will update the site shortly.
Please note that this portal uses PayPal for credit/debit card processing. PayPal charges a percentage fee per transaction, which will be added to the total price of the package at checkout time.
If you wish to avoid the processing fees imposed by PayPal, we have a Direct to Bank Transfer option available. Please contact the College IT Department via our support form for instructions.
From time to time the prices of the products being sold on this portal may need to be adjusted to mirror the prices being charged by the vendor. Because it’s not always possible to know well in advance the price changes that can flow through the supply chain, we reserve the right to modify the prices as required and without notice.